This charter seeks to provide a framework which enables our users to know Standards of Service:
• This is a Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital for teaching and education and patient care hospital.
• It provides medical care to all patients who come to the hospital;
• We insist that all our patient/relative receive courteous and prompt attention.
It is located on Niwari (Modinagar) road.
Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services is functioning round the clock.
Directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
Casualty & Emergency Services:
All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
• Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
• Specialist doctors are available on call.
• Emergency services are available for all specialties OPD Services,
Various outpatient services available in the hospital are detailed below as:
Kaya Chikitsa, Shalya,Shalakya, Panch Karma, Kaumarbhritya, Swasthvritta, Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga,
In OPD specialists are available for consultation. on all working days excluding Sundays and Gazetted Holidays.
Laboratory Services: Routine: Laboratory Services are provided:
There is a Collection Centre for receiving and collecting various specimens for testing.
Radio Diagnostic Services:
Routine services include: X-Rays
Emergency: Emergency X-Ray services are also available round the clock.
Indoor Patient Services:
• Wards providing free indoor patient care.
• Labour rooms for conducting deliveries round the clock.
• Nurses provide necessary care to the new-borns – normal as well those born with disease.
• All indoor patients receive treatment under the guidance and supervision of consultants.
• Every patient is given one attendant pass.
• Admitted patients should contact the Staff Nurse for any medical assistance they need.
Other Facilities: Other facilities available include: Cold Drinking Water, Wheel chairs and trolleys are available in the OPD and casualty.Ambulances are available to pick up patients from their places (on payment of nominal charges) and also for discharged patients.Round the clock stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.Medical Store are available outside the hospital. Canteen for patients and their attendants is available. Lifts are available for access to higher floors. Adequate toilet facilities for use of patients and their attendants are available.
Complaints & Grievances: There will be occasions when our services will not be up to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to register your complaints. It will only help us serve you better. Every grievance will be duly acknowledged. We aim to settle your genuine complaints within 10 working days of its receipt. Suggestions/Complaint boxes are also provided at various locations in the hospital. If we cannot, we will explain the reasons and the time we will take to resolve.
Responsibilities of the User: The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our uses. Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning. .Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean. Please use the facilities of this hospital with care. Beware of Touts.The Hospital is a “No Smoking Zone” and smoking is a Punishable Offence. Please refrain from demanding undue favours from the staff and officials as it encourages corruption. Please provide useful feedback & constructive suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.
• No Smoking Please” • Don‘t split here & there • Use Dustbin • Keep Hospital Clean • Give regards to Ladies and Senior Citizens .